A grant of the Prince Albert Fund represents a once-in-a-lifetime experience for talented Belgian professionals. You boost your career and discover a new professional environment abroad. How? You manage a 12-month business project outside Europe for a Belgian company. The choice of project as well as destination is your own. To carry out the project, the Fund grants you a tax-free compensation of 22.000 euros. The company covers your travel and accommodation expenses.
The Fund invests in a personal learning curve for each trainee. This learning curve consists of 2 aspects: the intercultural learning curve managed by interculturalist Bert Vercamer, and a technical one investing in sessions on international business managed by IBI.
The 12-month programme proceeds as follows.
• Prior to departure, you attend a 2-day training session developed specifically for you.
• You join a maximum of 3 sessions at your own choice of the IBI porgramme 2013-2014.
• You spend a maximum of one month at the host company in Belgium to prepare your project.
• You then spend at least 11 months abroad conducting the project for the host company.
• Upon return to Belgium, you attend a feedback session organized by the Fund and hand in your evaluation report to the management board. Based on these reports, the board awards participants the title of "Laureate of the Prince Albert Fund".
Please have a look at our folder: PAF Leaflet